Art for Introverts was a wonderful success!
We came, we saw the art, together we made sense of it all and left with new insights and one specific actionable thing to do to make more space in our lives for peace and the delights of art to get in.
What people had to say:
- Seeing a piece of art can correct things in the mind. Things being emotional and interpretations of life.
- I was drawn to very contemplative pieces, reminding me I need to take more time for myself.
- I’m going to take five minutes every morning to sit in silence before I start my routine.
- Before class, I was hoping for insights to enable me to have a greater appreciation of art. I learned that doing exactly this-stopping and actually making and taking the time to immerse myself in the world of art, but the very act of appreciation is brought about.
- Looking at that moon jar with as many facets reminded me that life is like that too, made of many facets, so I’m sad, some happy and that a good life is made of all of those things.
- Definitely I was able to look at art for the first time and pick out the feeling it spoke to in me, rather than just liking how it looked. I’m going to go outside and sit and watch the scenery this week intentionally, to relax and take it all in.
- This was so wonderful. It was like taking a little mini vacation right here in my home city. I definitely would do more of these. The combination of the art, the people in our group and the way you taught was amazing. A real get-a-way!
Schedule for new events coming soon.